Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.7.11

:)

A smile :) to start this post ♥
hahaha
Oh yeah,refresh to yesterday...
Went to MBO to watched a movie
TRANFORMERS! Awww,how nice was it.
Cool man. I hope i have the sport car which in the movie toooo ><

Today was the second week,haha
time passed by like a river
SO FAST.

A new couple in our class. O.O
Jiayou. Hope u all will be longer and longer.

Some words to another couple.
DON'T GIVE UP SO EASY.
Don't like me :)

I hate LOVE .
But i want you to be happy , just because you're my lovely darling!
Suki cheong :D
Remember what we told you,just be yourself.
Kay? Support you for always x)

Someone is getting to transfer school.
You will knw who am i talking about!
Again? You broke your promise.
I don't knw what i can reply you?
Wish you have a happy life at there? Make new friends and forget about me?
Hahaha,i don't know.
But at last i din't reply it
Maybe is just my feeling, maybe you don't care it :D
I won't cry
At least we have our memories
Yeah,good luck in your anything.