Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


31.7.11

THAT'S ME :)





Lalalala,happy weeks♥
Enjoy with my darlings,school life was so HAPPY :)

Stay back with Sy Jinq♥and went to TS ytd
Heart-to-heart♥
Chit chat chit chat :DD
After that...
Tuition with @ally yim and yik mun as usuall
Last minute only comfirm to go the guan yue.xDD
Rushing rushing rushing...
Almost 9 pm only reach xP
Went 7-11 ate maggie meeeee for our dinner TT
*Skip*

Haiyo,it was a happy day lah ^^


My breakfast today,Cappucinno ♥

HAHAHAHA.
Short updated,