Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


1.8.11

HAPPY DAYS :D

O9h yeah,Today is the first day of August! x)
Every good things will happens on me. Weeee.xP
Haiz,quite bad luck today :(

Today is a special day,Many people birthday O.O
YIK MUN CHEA's birthday too! Awww,had lots of funs today. :D
Yuck,the cream (cake) on my hair,face...
Yucks TT
Ally yim more worse.xDD hahaha
We should play the cake to birthday girl,not us loh .TT

Anyway,Have a sweet 15 <3
And remember usss :D
Don't forget our memories!!
Hope u will like the present(look like you!)xD and the card,cake too :D
Eh,dear.. Today after school have people thought i'm you and said happy birthday to me -.-
Many people sais we look alike tooo leh!xP