Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.8.11

JUST BECUASE I LOVE YOU,SO I'LL CARE YOU.


XD!

Love sucks :X

Wohoo,finally its holiday! AWWW ♥
Like it like it! Although this whole holiday i'll stay ay home :(
And din't go anywhere,but i'm HAPPY! Yeah,i can rest already.
Lalalala,happy day happy life :D

Result? Haiz,it does'nt good for mr :/
Make me dissapointed already. Maybe my expect is too over already :(
Haiz,hope my JUEC trial will improve! Jiayou ♥
Fever three days already still haven recover.
Cough.Flu.Sore thoart.
I need rest more,really ><

Yesterday dream about something,tehee.
My dream was I score all A for my PMR and also JUEC :D
xD Just a dream,but i'm really really happy :D
Gonna feel afaird because the PMR :(
I told myself relax relax relax,but i cant!

So many holiday homework need to do! ARGGGH T.T

Lastly,HAPPY HOLIDAY and SELAMAT HARI RAYA everone!

#Suki cheong&Ally yim :
不要让自己再受到伤害、只有伤害别人
I done it :)