Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


7.8.11

ILOVE YOU,YOU LOVE ME WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY .


I am so cute! XD (joking)

Oh yeah,i love school life now :D AWWW
Haiz,quite bad luck for these days. :(
First time failed for the history class test.
I like history actually,but from now on I HATE IT so badly!
:(
Feeling like sooooo dissapointed for it.

Yesterday, play whole day :D
Hahahaha
Yik mun came my home after school.
CHIT-CHAT for five hours.xD hahaha,she told me many secrert ya.xP
Yeah,after that we went tuition as usual at ally's home ♥
七夕情人节快乐. yeah!
You two are my valentines's hahaha

Today, KC's open days
And went to school about 7am
And continue to finish HYIN&HVEY's birthday card! 8/8/11
You two must like it!
:D
Keep walking around at school,boring! :(
Too many cupon and we can't use it all
Hahaha
At last we bought many lapsap!xP

Went for KL SENTRAL and had our Macdonald for our breakfast? or lunch? Hmm ><
And suki's lougong keep bully me! TT
My hand 黑青 alr!
I'm girl and also boy! xDD
Hahaha,i said i will post this at my BLOG what
Neninenibubu,you cant catch me.xP








Oh yaeh,congratulation to my BROTHER♥
Graduation at 26/9 ♥