Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


10.8.11

USED TO IT :)





Yeah,normal day,normal life :)
Sore throat,flu,cough today :(
Very san fuuuu! TT
Hard to breath.

Tomorrow gonna to stay back until 4:30 for the history EXTRA CLASS :(
I hate history so badly!
Anyway,i think it will be a boring day tomorrow ><

Many things happened today,haiz.
Cheeer,dude! x)
don't think so much :D
I will be there for you.

9 more days to go only TT
PMR trial is coming. OMG!
Practice make perfect :)
JIAYOU<3

Short updated,Elize.