Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


28.8.11

WE ARE WHO WE ARE

Oh yeah,EMO GIRL gone and HAPPY girl back :D
Hahaha,regret to post the post alr.
Broke my impression D:
Nevermine nevermine. It's over and i wont delete it :)

Back to today,what've i done?
Hmm,went to clinik at the morning
Becuase my heart was so pain, and hard to breath
I can guess what's happening actually :)
So i went to clinic to see my "DOCTOR"
He was so sad to see me :/
I know i'm weak,but not my fault
From i born until now,it's like that already
Weather fault :(

And then,i rest at home and din't go anywhere
:D
Not in a study mood today
So, i watch TV,listenning song,raeding novel
One day passed :D
Hahaha
No outing for this holiday
Wohoo
Stay at home also not bad what
Try to enjoy it :)

Yeah,byeeee ^^
End with a broken heart