Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


13.8.11

NEVER GIVE UP



Oh hey,I'm back again :D
This post will be the last post before PMR trial i think :D

SHIT,next week gonna to have a punish for the history class test,FAILED! TT
Gonna to die soon,i can't imagine how "fish" will be ><
Haiz...
曆史啊,曆史 你知道我很愛你的麽 做麽你這樣對我啊! :(
DISSAPOINTED!
Fine,nvm :)

Yea,Pmr trial is coming,left few days.
Jiayou,jiayou. Good luck♥
My target is get at least 3A for PMR and Pass all subject for the JUEC :)
Hope i can do that. No,it should be must! x)

Went for YMCA today,for accompanny yik mun sej tuition.Hahaha
After that,another tuition waiting for us D:
That's why i say i'm really tired today!

Lalalala,not really happy today.
Without any reason.
Maybe worry about PMR and JUEC?
Family stuff? Idk .

The way to make yourself to be happy is don't think so much :)
Yea,I'm busy busy busy
And no more time to think about those nonsense :D
That's all for today :)


我不是已经不在乎了么? 为什么看见你们心还是会痛?

也许是我太没用了. 对不起、