Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


8.8.11

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW


林凡 - 這樣愛你好可怕

Oh yeah,MONDAY without school ! :D
But still boring :(
Eeeehee,finish past year question on the math subject!
What kind of good hirl am i.xP
HAHAHAAA
Pity phone was locked in my drawer.xDD
Because i want to fucus on my study.
^^
Just for today,hahaha

And now,i'm getting to be tired already
Yea,it's time to relax!
Music,books,i'm coming! <3

I wish tomorrow will be a happy day for me :)

如果伱因為錯過太陽,而流淚,那伱也會錯過星星

.