Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


8.7.11

THIS IS JUST A ONLY DREAM.

ISH. I'm now in a angry mood! Right now!
Those brainless people keeeeeep sayin' i couple with who who who.
Wt*,Non-of your buisness. and i don't have people like, happy?
LOL.
I hate you guys so much,No maners!
saw my dairy! It is privacy!
Forgive me for being so rude.
Kay, i knw i'm a girl lah -.-

Tomorrow's tuition cancelled :(
I want to go for tuition!
PMR trail is coming...TT
and i got the time-table for JUEC.
Ahhhhh,gonna to study. Jia you everyone♥

Back to today-
I had my breakfast-- ROTI CANAI today!
Hahaha,bala take away for us :DD
Soooo nice! xD
My ART 88.5
hahaha,the only A i got :(
What a bad news,ZOEY was at hospital now!
Worried about her,take care zoey!
Be strong,don't cry alr :X

Finally i passed up my COMPUTER PROJECT during the second recess.
movie maker. DANBO+kiss the rain song ♥
Awww,awesome

:)