Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.7.11

TILL THE WORLD

It is the second day of july.
Everything will be okay :)
A new month,new life

So busy today.
Correction,correction,correction :(
And went to 3rd floor to get the card.
Fa fan :P

Hahaha,tuition cancelled. Because have two lazy boom don't want to go today :P
No next time arh! Trial test gonna to come alr.
Jia you,jia you! x)
FIGHTING
.
Woots,I'm getting okay alr. No worry :)
Flirt? Hahaha,its non-of my buisness anymore
I promise i will be happy. Don't worry about me,dude.
I not that kind of TAUFU. hahaha xP
Be light bulb after school today.
My turn to do"light buld" TT
How sweeeeet was them,haih
Good luck♥

JULY- So many people birthday D:
Dana's birthday today. Haha,HAPPY BIRTHDAY! x)
have a swwet 16.