Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


6.7.11

LIFE IS JUST SIMPLE ACTUALLY,BUT WE MAKE IT COMPLICATED.



Many things happened these day.

All of us are getting tired and tired

That's why i said COLD-BLOODED is the best for me

But sorry,i really can't do that
Anyway i will not be that EMO girl,haha x)
Whenever she appear,you will be there for her
How about me?
You don't care
Hahaha, it's okayyy :D
Used to it.

Again,IMY.
Everytime when i need you , you will not by my side.
This time too :)

Changed place again,today ==
Play,chat chat with PUL LING and LI MIN.
We make our sotong...hahaha
IT WAS SOOOO CUTE!
And i make the" name tag " for many people too.
So cool man. Hahaha :P

:)