Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


17.7.11

NEVER GIVE UP ON SOMETHING YOU CAN'T GO A DAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT

Aloha. :D
Talking about relationship,friendship..
It was like non-of my buisness anymore :)
Yea,tomorrow is the 3rd week.
I told myself everything will be okayy
I can live without you, and without love too
Now the important things is STUDY HARD for the coming PMR trial and JUEC
Phew,doing exercise and pratice.
><

You had been a very best friend of mine,we had been through a lot and that's the most important thing .
But now,everything diffrent.
Haha.

Thursday have an outing to 心脏中心
During the huodong time
Had practice YOU RAISE ME UP
:)

Last junior photo---JR3H♥
Haha :) The fist row,beside my FORM TEACHER is a assistance monitor! Yeah,it was me! x)