Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


24.7.11

WHY EVERYTHING MUST BE COMPLICATED?



Hang out with sister and jie fu today
Be 'light bulb'. Soooo sien! TT
finally bought XIN YI birthday present
Sorry for the belated present,hope u will like it ^^
And take care too,hope u will get well soon! :D

Yesterday tuition with @ally yim at her house.
We have no chance to talk,she text me"are you okay? look like so moody today"
Hmm,actually its family stuff,but i think it will be okay soon
Yeah,it will ! :)
Tmr four week alr. Haha
so fast




是你、在我开心 伤心的时候都陪着我
我跟他分手的第一天 是你第一个安慰我
是你每个早上,下课 都陪着我
现在 你有他了
你的责任-陪我的责任 也结束了
我知道你很在乎他 很喜欢他
祝福你们 :) 张诗锜


记得 对你不好的人不要太介意 因为这世界上没有人有义务对你好 除了你自己

对你好的人 除了要珍惜也要防备

不要被人家伤害了 知道么?

:)


终于明白 一个人下课,一个人放学的滋味了

也许 这就是我的报应