Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


12.12.11

I'm doing something i will regret,but i rather to hurt myself

I'm backkkkkk! Finally reached home :D
3hours++ journey,damn tired and hungry ><
Have fun at there,crazy these days :PP


Wedding dinner at ipoh :D Love them <3Hehe
Liwen - :D
Eric boo ! :P My "鸡弟弟" xD
Lihong- :D
Look at him!! He is eating his snack ;P
#take 2 :P
Durian!!
Passion fruit! :D

My lovely baby cousion♥
Love him so much xD

My "sailou" called me 老鼠姐姐.
LOL -.- When i became MICE? -.-
And i called him 鸡弟弟 :P
Ahaha,so funny xD
I will miss u all <3
:D Byeeee,ipoh. Teheee
Will be back at new year =)

And now,feeling like emo but i dunno why
-169.
在我的身上 你看出了我的轉變
成熟了一點點 但是我的難過沒有少一點