Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


24.12.11

Merry Christmas Eve ! :D


38.48 Fever. Aiks :/

Bbq at elaine lee's house last night
@Wei shan,swee yong,yin shan , Yuan jing,Swee ting,Alice,Fergus,wei ye ( My cousion) ,Ivan low,Kah hoe,jun seng,Tuck yu,Winson ( Saujana)
Have a nice day with them! Heh x)

Went to clinik yesterday.
Doctor told me i got 贫血
Wth?! Haih
Why always bad things come !
But not bad at all lah.
He said eat more sweets and chocolate
Haha -.-

Lastly,Merry christmas eve everyone ! :D