Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


7.12.11

Maybe what i want about christmas is juat freedom

Does we look alike? :P Don't ask me who's she alr -.-
She's my elder sister. We're not TWINS.
She's older than me two years. HAHA :PP Ilook younger la,okay! xD

Steph ,me and the fai fai xD




Went to ally's house yesterday. Had a graet time at there xD
We cooked pasta !! :P
So yummy xDD
The onion make me feeling like cry -.-
And then the two little boy one named fai fai and another i had been forgotten :P
He is so cute you know ? xD
He keep playing my phone-ANGRY BIRD
He said he is the green angry bird.HAHAHA
I'm the purple one :P (imagine)

Me:Which colour nicer? I mean mine and steph's nail
Fai:Two also nice
Steph:Nonono,u should choose one xD
Me: What colour you want?
Fai: White colour
Steph: Colour pencil?
Me: Nonono,i think liquid paper is better!



HAHAHA :P
Damn funny. haha xD
Thanks you guys for making me laugh -.-

Ilovethem! xD
I want a sai lou,don want mei mei TT
Dancing class later. Heh
Gonna back to hometown tomorrow,teheee.
Byebye,don't miss me yar :P
Will be back on next tuesday (:
Byeeeee! :D