Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.12.11


Ohyeahyeah,went to ice-skating just now.
And celebrate suki's birthday So fun!! :D (For me -.-)
So exited like today is my birthday LOL xD
And finally i know how to balence without other people :D
I skate at the CENTRE ! Lalala xD
Fall down quite many times today.
Because the ally yim shengwei and the yik mun lohTT
TIRED!!
After that we had BBQ PLAZA for our lunch :B
and SECRET RECIPE's cake for the birthday girl x)

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her
And may all your wishes come true
You're a big girl now,so be happy and be mature.
Think carefully before you do , don't regret (:
Okay,what i can do for you is just like that :D
ILY <3


如果我还庆幸值得拥有 请感谢我曾经被抛弃过 (: