Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.12.11

You just know my name not my story

omg,every junior three student were nervous about the PMR result and JUEC result i think :/

Haih,VERVOUS!!

This thrusday will going back to school for the result ><

Pray for it GOD TT

Not gonna to wish for straight A but please not staight B la ><

PLEASE DON'T FAILED!

I'm SENIOR next year. (Like finally) Tehee

xD


I don't have an attitude problem.

You have a problem with my attitude,and that's not my problem (: