Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


23.1.13

Who am i

Well,i'm here again xD
U can just pissed off if u feeling like disgusting. 
That's what i want to say about.
Okay,finally tomorrow no school !
I need a rest so much :D
It's tired to face what i don't want to face.

Kay whatever.
Congratulation. End the topic.

Maybe brandaan was right :P
So trueee :))

好像返去個個老師話同學之間應該互相幫忙 相亲相爱 既时候
:)


Going out laterrr :))
 

不了解我的 请 收声
不了解 我的感受的 请别说话
我怎样 与你无关 :)
过好你的生活就好
终有 一天我会笑着跟你说谢谢
让我 成长那么多
会 熬过去的 :)