Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


5.1.13


其實我早己經猜透看透不想多說

I din't update since 2013.
By the way,happy new year everyone !
2013,please be nice to me. (:
Memories about the day. 
That two day was really awesome. Thankyou.
That is the most beautiful fireworks i had seen before. 

Hello,finally it's saturday.
Four day of school was tireddd. 
It's just the first week and i feel like going to dead soon -.-
Miss holiday day so much :(

Every teacher was just talk about SPM SPM SPM.
My gosh,can u guys just let us relax.
Yeah (Y) Finally Tomorrow no school :3
Five of them said i changed alot -.-
Became more quite and they said i lost my smile on my face.
Acting emo? :)
Really not feeling like talking or laughing at all.

做自己平常 不会去做的东西
会比较开心。
为你做的 你都不知道.
-如果自己不勇敢 没有人会替你坚强 :)
张伶俐 撑下去 :D


#Nowplaying-明明就
:poop:
xD