Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.1.13

Reverse.

Many things happen within this week. 
And i'm giving up my life :)
So don bother about me.
Homework-copy :D
Class test-sleep :D
That's my new attitude. that's all.
Yea,i've a new blog and there have all my emo stuff.
I'm going to private that blog :)
BECAUSE I'M NOT ACTING PITY 
:D
Flu and coughing like hell.
I din eat anything at all since last night dinner.
Not feeling like eating.
Alcohol,luckily i've you.
You are always by my side.
I wanna to go out right now.
But i'm having fever. 
Headache. 
Kay bye. 

唔曬濫偉大 你就繼續被我頹廢下去啦 放過我啦。唔該
What you do to me,you know it clearly :)
Just leave me there please