Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


31.1.13

Learn to be yourself,just be who you are.


I'm here again :3
had macdonald as breakfast today tehee :3 
Thankyouthankyou.
Laugh like crazy today -.-
Get scold from teacher TT
I think i've something wrong with meeee.
LOL 
I'm a weirdo xDD
Tired like abcd :/
Just finished maths tuition.
My eyes was like 0.0 
I'm really tired :/

I like my school life ! :D
No school tomorrow wohooo 
Btw,my ex-form teacher.
Lai meng mun back to malaysia alr !!
Aww going to miss her so much!
We're planning to go mv tmr with teacher
Hope everything will be fine kay.
Please :(

Hmm,it's the last day of january.
Means every sad thing & bad thing will gone 
:)

I'm learning to be "mature girl"
They all laugh at me :(
I can do itttt ! xD
BE POLITE :)

Lesson learned ! :P
#late le 5 days

其实 不是讨厌你 只是不知道怎么面对你