Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.1.13

Don cried because it's over.

Back to normal.
Learned to be don so greedy and confidant :D
Today lesson : 惜那个对你好的人 :D
I will changed myself from now on :P
Everyday was so meaningful and i've alot things wanna to change.
我不觉得自己可怜就好 She told me this when we chatting.
Meaningful.
Have a nice chat with them.
Thanks for making my day (Y)

I don't need any sympathy and i'm not pityyy. 
:D

Okay,off to dinner.
Byeee dudes :P
Star village  Memories.