Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


10.4.10

belle party♥

wow~

belle belle party....^^

we at skul meet....

ally,me,suki^^

ally hv new hair style le....

but,vry short neh~

baby dun cry yar~

my hair oso cut le ma~

at skul...suki change shirt lol....

we meet belle at skul...n jing wen oso~

she ask me y i will at here wor~

cox....i miss u!i wan find u lorh~-P

hehe;)

after....we wait bus....to mv!

after tat hor..FISH ARH!!!

cannot talk der...

cox really vry FISH!!!

onli me,ally,suki noe onli har^^

haha;)

we go there buy present lor~

me n ally buy le dolphin de~cute...

i put it at my beg XD~

cute^^

n then help appl 2 buy present 2 belle....

we buy biscut 2 belle...

not tat kind of biskult arh!

is...a...kind...of....doll~

haha~vry cute der...^^hope she will like it...

tat ppl gv our RM50...

tat biskult RM40..

still hv RM10..

the ppl vry good neh..he said gv we all 2 ply o~

haha...

yea...we go jusco there ply lor~

wow!!

haha

then...we go eat mom mom...-PIZZA!!!

haha....nice...

n king gai lorh~

about 6.00 like tat we go belle home~

wow!saw all of them neh!

hv lengzai,lenglui wor~^^

haha;)

they ply basketball,swimming...

happy^^

after finish BBQ

hv somebodu hor...pull me 2 the pool arh!!

omg wet le lar~

nwm...but happy lor...

me keep pushing them 2 the pull...

haha;)

linglong n mk...vry ke lian o~

we push them!!haha;)

bust last i push ban 2 the pull he pull me 2gether lol~

walao....

wan die jor la~

i drink a few of water lol!!!

who ask u push!!!

nvm...i ren~

then hor the ling long take my shoe lol...

vry unfair lol...

he,darren,jbl,ban...VS me

on ppl onli!!how can like tat der...

i chase them...vry long time edi lor~


but,not really tired de wor??

dunno y??hehe;)

happy~^^

we ply enough le..

we ply TRUE OR DARE~

wow!!nice^^

ling long dun jia jia lah~

like ppl then like ppl lar~XD

although vry tired+cham i oso vry happy lah~^^



ally♥??

hehe;)

gambateh lor^^

me♥??

u lah~