Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


6.4.10

damn hurt~T.T








2day...hurt....

somebody hurt me larh!!!


haizz....


damn sad der.....


y wan like tat nehs??


bully me u vry happy yarh??


playboy ihate u!!!

u write de words....i hurt le!!!


maybe u dunno??

but nvm~

u??vry funny+help ppl....


i noe hv many ppl like u arh~

jyjy...^^

i gv up bahs....

cox i scared...i hate le~

but i oso vry happy hv ppl like u a~

u oso can think about them??

hv many lenglui mahs~

hehe;)

watever...i hope u happy 4ever...n u must xing fu yarh~^^

u in my h3eat is the best o0~

jia you^^

2day i get hurt le~


a ppl he say like me...then the end....


haha;)

y i'm so stupid ne??

he say wat i oso belive...

but tis is the last time!!!

haixx....



jia you^^


hope u n u n u n u~

u all....happy...


n hyin~dun like me o~

must xing fu^^

kf:dun make she sad agn arh!!

i will kill u oo~haha...jkjk~


xing fu 4 ever~


be happy .....


muakkss~good night;)