Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


25.8.10

22 days...사랑해요




today...i know i'm down...
i'm not happy...
haiizz...
heart pain~
Moody.><
Wite ON my table many things...

"原来我还在乎你”
“原来我只想默默地♥你”

Finally,i put down jor him...
^^
I use le 20 days to put down...tired~
But him,i noe i still care...
Today,2nd recess i very happy^^
hehe~
because something~haha

I noe i still♥him still care him...
but i can't so selfish,right??

i'm very happy that finally u put down jor me.
TOday saw u so happy,i also happy^^

wish u always happy^^
smile~

Dunno why every time i down,i not happy
THe first people in my brain is YOU!
you know?
every time i not happy,sad
i wish i can tell you
Although i know that impossible!><

Haizzz,tomorrow have science class test!><
haiz,help~SOS...
garayao le!!!

滢,表太在乎他了,知道么?我都讲了不知道好过知道啦~唉。。。加油啊~我明白你的心情,唉=)