Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


15.8.10

i need you~you noe?




This 2 days...
i have another 1 gor gor le~^^
happy...yipee...
he very sayang me de.love my ggor so much~xDD
He accompany me all the time.
Hehe~

This few day...i miss him...
haiz,i still can't forget him....
I miss you~
You Noe?
he no find me anymore...after friday.
Maybe that will be the good ending...
i noe i miss u,but i can't love u like i love u last time~
Every moment i miss you...
I need u...
Hope u be happy all the time~
Hope u can remember our best memory...

sorry,i can't be perfect...
Today will be the last day that i still love you.
Today will be the last day i miss u~
Will be the last time i cry for u...

i will be happy although without you.<3

i can't sleep today...
Now,i know i tired but i cant sleep...
I miss you~

Dun leave me alone,please...
i'm just a girl...
i will cry oso
i need you oso
my tears will drop oso
i dunwan be lonely....

Who can be that one who can protect me,make me happy??
i will try my best to forget you!
please be happy~

i noe i need some time to forget you.
i will remember our best memory...
i miss you~