Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


21.8.10

JR2E!!!The best!!!muakkkss...


after~


before

Today....finally finish that sejarah project le.^^
And pass up le...haha
yipee...happy~
today choir comprtition
wow our class JR2E 3rd!!!
yipee...
^^wow wow
congratulation&celebration!
haha...
happy...
Although not no.1
not the 1st...but already very good le^^
garyao...

love JR2E the best in my heart!!!
Elize♥JR2E!
hehe.


today zhu yi birthday also...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!^^

be happy,lengluiii^^

SMILE^.^

bobby cut jor hair...
ugly...><
hehe