Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.8.10

Please don't leave me alone.~



Haizz...
i lost 1 gor again...
why??
if it like that,i hope i nobody want nobody love,i also dunwan lost you all again.
I need u all.
I dunwan hurt anyone again.
I dunwan lost anyone again.

Please,I just a normal people...
I dun hope anyone wait me anymore
Now i just love all my friends only
In my heart no LOVE anymore~
if u really know me u will know i'm not that kind of girl.

If u think i'm just that kind of girl...
I will feel dissapointed to u!!!
i'm tired to explaind anymore~

Can u be my gor...??
my lovely gor~
Dun leave me alone,please


对不起,我不值得你去等~
也不值得你去爱
哥,可以继续得疼我麽?
我不想失去你。