Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


20.2.11

THE END OF THE STORY.


Aiks,STUDY whole day.keep on study! Now,8:45pm. Haven eat my dinner yet. Busy like hell today. Hungry arh:( My mummy don't let me choose理科. Why always like that one? Always plan all the things for me. Last time u don't let me continue to learn ballet,piano. Now,u don't let me to choose my own interest.Fine,maybe this is the best way gor me.Habit it already. Sorry,i can't get in 理科.
Hyin,Celline... Help me to complete it,ok? Try your best! Gambateh,i will always by your side.

Hmm,sms with Celline and ally darl just now.Celline will wait me tomorrow morning and teach me chemistry.hahaha. Ally,aiks...Don't tell her better,don't hurt her laa.aiks. Sorry,if din reply your message today,i'm not in a mood today:(

Waiting my daddy come back,my dinner:P

I'm alright now,cotinue next time:) Bye.

为什么,每一次你都要帮我做选择?
我想要的 你不知道
这一次,我不怪你. 你说得对
也许,我没权力选择我自己的未来
我很乖,我没哭;也没轻易得掉泪
我们超过了友情 还不到爱情...