Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.2.11

WITHOUT YOU,I'M JUST A CAMERA WITHOUT FLAME.


Today is a important day for me! Hahaha,becox it is my single life---200 days. Hmm,how about 1000days?Love my single life so much. I'm just a cold blood human now. Will not fall in love,will not get hurt anymore! Wakaka.=) Today i wrote 3 type of essay.CHINESE,BAHASA MELAYU,ENGLISH. Sooooooo tired! The 2nd recess i'm at E class,amleia. Sorry,i'm so busy. Writting my Essay(chines) T.T Btw,had fun at E class also. So many people help me to write it. wakaka. Thanks,guys! My celline darling,thanks:3
Ish,behsong someone already! WT*... Again! The second time,i recieve it! Why?Our friendship will become like that? I don't like this such of feeling,dude! Okok,maybe its my wrong.I apologize about it. I'm so tired,just let me be like that please.

two more weeks to go. Can i give up about it?
友情和爱情一样;一样让人崩溃.

只有你才最清楚我要的是什么
对不起,你的笑容不再像以前那么灿烂了