Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


12.2.11

Love me little and love me long.


Hahaha,have shandy party at class today:) Soooo fun.xD
Someone scold me yesterday.
I hate you! Bt maybe this is the good way for you?:D
Finally i can stay back on monday.
Celebrate valentine's day with my bou buii darlingsss.

Single also can very happy! I don't care!
^^ Cause,i'm not alone.
Hehehe~~~
Today jun hao korrr give me 麦芽糖:P
hahaha,sooo yummy~

Amelia loupoo, i updated already~ Haha,Gonna miss u much!x)
That's all for today!


我 还能继续撑多久呢?