Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


3.2.11

-2011- Happy CNY!


Hey=) I was drunk last night.Hahaha~First time,red wine+beer! I prefer red wine more ♥ I like the feeling after drunk.xD No need to think so much! My drunk picha,Upload next time.
Next time i want try Champagne~Wohoo. Had my reunion dinner last night,and recieve my first ANGPAO!Saw many many fireworks yesterday,sooooo nice:DSooo colourful... Yipee. Today,Wake up at 8am.Then,go to temple pray. Then go my relative's house "bai nian" Later,still have 2 more.Hmm,tired...Balik kampung,Makan Jagung:P

Lastly,Happy chinese new year everyone! Have a Prosperous New Year!


*Upload picha tonight,gtg now.


GONG XI FA CAI,ANG PAO MARI.xD

"AYAH CUCI RAMBUT SAYUR."

一切都回到过去了,不同的是 我不再那么依赖你了