Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


6.2.11

The time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!X)


My giant size TOBLERONE♥



GIGI


E.L.I.Z.E



Hmm,last day of holiday.AIKS~ Not really so happy,i wan holiday!!! Gonna back to school tomorrow. So cauld...

Yesterday back kl already,soooo traffic jam! ISH,3 hours ++ only reach. But i think today will more jam...haha,Good luck.xP I like my hometown~ Muakks.And chat with my relatives. Visit some uncle,had dinner with my relatives. My brother and father long time din't back edy.Then,back our HOTEL,I&sister watch drama until 1:20am. Hahaha,so fun! And drink some beer,but this time din't drunk again.x) The other day,after breakfast back my granmother's house awhile took some pic with my relatives and my baby cousin also.So cute! Then,when back Kl. Today,the last time i wear my new shirt,and last time "bai nian" T.T so less red packets for this year~ So,enjoy the last day of holiday! Wohoo,play play play!!!^^

这一次,我做到了.只把你当成最普通的朋友