Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


16.2.11

I KNOW I CAN DO IT,JIST BE MYSELF.


Tired now,just finished my homework,tuition,reading my small test. Now,i just have 5 minutes to update it. Haha,recieved many chocolate today. Hmm,i miss my STICKY soooo much. i want sticky better...xD Btw,THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Tomorrow is JX birthday! Happy birthday...2 hour left.:) Busy to do her birthday card today.Haha,hope u will like it!!! CBS~ Shang yat fai lok! Be a happy garl:D

Okok,update until here. Times up.:(
Good luck tomorrow:P

这不是我要的一切...这一切 还是没办法回到以前
也许 无缘无份的一切才是我们最好 最后的结局