Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.12.10

200th post! =)

Went The Mines with my mummy&Irise Chong just now.We had lunch at there--DELIFRANCE~ yummy. I Bought a pair of shoes at there too...Thanks mummy,love you Is time to gathering with my primary school friends Tommorrow. But,maybe i will not go. Umm,because of my best friend din't go...Miss you all so much! Maybe tuesday can go port dickson... btw,merry christmas is gonna reach soon. Haiz,sister wanna go genting...maybe i can't celebrate with u all edy...How can i do? Sunway?Genting?

2ooth post!Woohoo...xD This is the 200th post!yipee.