Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.12.10

I'm not important anymore.

Don't think you love me very much!it's juzt a pretext!
I hate u for saying u love me!
Sorry,i don't think so~
Whatever u said...
You don't believe me...it's okay
I won't cry again!

Elize chong please don't be so useless!
be strong,kay?
i know u can!
Cheer up=)

Am i a playgirl in your heart?
If u really know me,u will not think like that!

I promise my lovely xuen before,i won't let my tears drop anymore...
And i will be strong too!
Someone tell me...Don't bother about people who saying u
Just be yourself!

Stupid...is not belongs to me anymore
i'm just a guest in his life


我没资格去爱,更没资格被爱...这就是我的命运

遗憾的是我不能永远在你的心里