Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.12.10

Merry X'mas♥













♥24.12.2010 ♥
Christmas Eve! Watch TRON with daddy,mummy and my darling sister at night.Nice movie;DAfter that we went KAKI KORNER count down...wohoo~Have a nice Christmas Eve with mamily...

♥25.12.2010♥
Merry X'mas!Hang out with Ally,Suki,Vanessa whole day!WOW.
We went LOT10,TS,SW,PAVILION...Spent a lot of money too.T.TBought many things today.♥ Earings,pencil box,watch...♥ we ate Baskin Robbin yummy yummy~We take many photo too.^^Hahaha. Nice Christmas day....muakks!
Maybe this time is the last time hang out wif my darlings le.Next year don't have this chance anymore.>< A♥E♥S♥V NEW GANG!
We change our FB profile picture together:D
Plz like our album too...TQ!:P