Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


17.12.10

My happiness depends on Your LOVE

I LOVE YOU.
Love mummy<3>

Tuition again...
Upload Photo again...xD
haha...
Still left about 2 weeks...
Gonna back school again.
Love this holiday so much

Haiz,i need a fake 'daddy' no one willing to be my daddy T.T
I have many kor,but no daddy T.T
i want daddy...
Miss You all so much):
Today,i very good girl..
Din't moody&sad.
Din't miss him too
^^ i'm good girl:)

Lovers are meant to meet each other,However they have gone,they meant to return