Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


27.1.11

Cause I'm your woman and u are my man.


Aiks,something happened again.get hurt again,sorry that i can't be happy all the time.But,at least i din't cry! I'm a good girlx) I hate it,I hate you! If u think i'm that type of people.Then u think so,i don't want to explain anymore... Yes,I HATE YOU! I don't like u,happy?
Anywhere,please dissapear in my world! >< Don so small gas la,biii...Don cry la,big girl don cry leee.Forgive them la.okay?Be a happy girl. Tommorrow no outing.Bea good girl,hahaha

Finally finished my history small test,study so hard yesterday.T.T i wan t sleep now. Wohooo~


爱情,不是玩玩就算了.如果 你想玩 请别找我,我玩不起...

原来 曾经的一切都是假的... 你也永远不会再存在了~我恨你.