Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


22.1.11

Days without you.


(= Dunno why suddenly i miss my grandma,I found a photo belongs to me and her only.Just one,the only one.Some blur memories,some blur picture appear on my mind. I've try my best to think carefully,but i can't do that,I cant remember it...I can't remember your look?Can u tell me what can i do now. Remember u told me to be a tough girl.I have already do that. You told me don't cry,i had already do that.But i'm not really happy.Can i just be a simple,normal girl?Can i cry out? I don't want to be a shinny star anymore...I'm tired.



Btw,Today is my loupooo bii birthday! Happy birthday-----Ally yim! May all your wishes come true.


Be a happy girrl.SMILE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SELAMAT HARI JADI x)