Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.1.11

Whenever you reach for me,i'll can do that i can.




♥19-01-11♥
A busy day,first recess drawing,second recess do my rumusan.

Tired like hell.
umm,many things happened

My society---Christian fellowship.-.-
think next year i want to go Islam society?
or Indu society le.-.-
Anywhere,I'm soo happy that ally,suki them same with me!
Yeah yeah!
Btw,i hope i can enjoy my society.

No outing for this month.
A lot of homework and class test.
I will try my best:)

-MY CLASS LIFE-
I am getting more clse with @Zoey,kelly,hvey...
We have a doll named"大头"
Haha,i like my toys sooo much! So cute^^


饼干一族---
My eldest sister,Tze hvey.
Second Kelly.
Third one,Zoey loo

I have a brother also,Siew zhen yuen.
And i am the youngest one,i am mui mui~♥

Hmm,I know this few days many friendship problem happened,AIKS
Something for u all:

从开学到现在,没有一天是风平浪静的...
真的很累了 谁不爽我,谁说我什么坏话,我都不再在乎了
经历了那么多事情,真的学会放下了
谁先开始说坏话,谁制造出来的“故事” 是真是假,都无所谓了
人生的路还有很长,别再为了那么一点的小事而大吵大闹了
真的 那么辛苦又何苦呢?
人生真的很短,没有多少时间可以去浪费的

珍惜 也许下一秒发生的事情谁都不知道
中学生涯也只不过是人生中那么一点点地回忆而已
也许,以后 不好会再有这个机会在和他们一起了
别再讨厌来,讨厌去了 别再不爽来不爽去了
珍惜眼前所拥有的一切,一切....
谁对谁错,都不重要了...