Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.1.11

Dare to be perfect! ♥


Wohoo,like sunday so much=)
because no need wake up early,no need think so much,no need be assistant monitor!
Maybe i dun have that qualification to be,Sorry.
I can't be perfect.
Wakaka,yeah!^^
Tommorrow is a special day,is my amelia loupooo b'day!
I will go to her class tommorrow,and i want to be the first one that give her present&wishes!

Umm,just finished my HOMEWORK!
YO,finally...phew.
Tired><>
No outing,no online,no stay back for this month.
Aiks,pity me!
Don always keep repeat PMR&JUEC this two word can anot?
I hate this two word!aiks.
莫名其妙的压力...

I want enjoy my SUNDAY!
muakks,love so much.

只有在你面前我才可以不用伪装我自己.