Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


28.1.11

Just stop it,please.

Last dayx) Holiday!!! Not so happy actually...No outing today,because i have tuition.
Back hometown next week?Yeah,get angpao there.wohoo... Today recieve a giant size chocolate,TOBLERONE sooo yummy and nice~!Thanks,someone!My dearest:)
Agian! Aiks,i have already tired on it...If u want hate me,continue. You're right,u win...
Just let me have a happy holiday please. 有时候做人真的不要做到那么过分...有风时,不要使尽...u are still my friend,my old friend.If i do something wrong,sorry about it.

Be a good girlx)