Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.5.10

Babe,gambateh...




have ppl tat jz couple hv ppl jz breakkk...(jz like me)><

anyway...evey1 oso wan jy orh~^^
tis few days...i noe many things...
have good have bad...
i oso can feel something tat bad wanna happen soon....
i dunno y i have those feeling....
maybe is me think too much bahs??

hehe~
watever lah...i hope i can be a happy girl^^
i not the ling li le...
not the "sha sha de..."
i will learn 2 be strong^^
be happy^^
be clever
i wish i can do itXD~

finally....i hope u all happy~

DUN CRY!!!

I will be there wif u all...

when u need me,can tell me...

i will lend u my shoulder~^^
really...^^

jyjy jyjy jyjy gambateh!!!