Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


8.5.10

Should i give up??












i still love u....but....something i wanna do like tat!

u noe?!!!

u dunno??u not care...u dun care about me

tat i'm sad~

y u always be the last care me,noe me,guan xin me?

my heart broke le..really disapointed 4 u!!!


i hate u le!

y u love her?

y u wanna play her??

y u wanna play love?

u noe 2day i cry bcox of u!!!

u dun care!u dunno??

haizz...

maybe they said correct....i sholud be happy,dun waste my tears...

u dun care y i wanna care?

y i am so down so unhappy??

i vry xing ku....

i hv think be4 change skul....

really....

but i she bu de.....><

haizz....


jia you^^

该是时候放下你了吧?

是时候离开了。。。

我该学会坚强,学会放弃!



今天,让我明白。。。

原来我的选这是真确的!

原来他喜欢的人是她!

我明白了!感谢我吧?

我愿意退出只为了你们快乐!

我并不伟大,我在逃避!

我不想面对了。。。

从你一步一步接近她,我就知道这一天回来临。。。。

直觉+直觉=真相。。。

从那天起,我就知道你会爱她。。。

我不想理,可是。。。我心痛!

今天的眼泪不是为你而流,而是为她而流。。。

我怕了。。。。

请不要在我面前酱可以吗?

或许有一天。。。我真的会忍不住转校了。。。

因为,我不想伤害我们之间的友谊!

请原谅我一次。。。。

一秒也好~