Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


16.5.10

我只要你快乐~!!!




today...i'm keep thinking about those stupid things!!!
today...damn bored...
no ppl chat~cham><
tomolo wanna give him the answer le?
how can i do now?
haizz....i love him??
now i oso dunno le??

HELP!!!WHAT CAN I DO NOw!!!


she will happy??
22/5....faster come lah!!!
i hope the answer will be happy...to her~
me?i oso dunno how can i do le??
she like him??i like him??he like me??he like her???

he promise me he dun like other ppl le...
but my heart....haizz...
juz have tears only~
i can feel he still.......haven...haizz...

maybe is my wrong??
i hope that all ppl can be happy...
if i gone,i disapear u all will happy,then better tell me~
i know how to do le....

this few days i edi noe...."frenzz"are so....fake!!!!
all wat bff all fake!!!
no one will be wif u when u r in difficult!!!

i feel disapointed to it le~
haizz...
i hope u&me will be the bbf foever and ever...
ok??