Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.5.10

unhappy...










today,yesterday...unhappy...
keepping thinking those things!!!
really hurt~not bcox him...is bcox my best frenzzz....
haizz...disapointed!
原来我们的感情是那么脆弱。。。
2day morning very happy^^
b cox the "fei zou black phantom"haha;)
but he reall good wor~will an wei ppl~
thx nia...

at here wanna said sorry to 2 ppl....

my darling....sorry....tat time i really sad n only said out de...i noe tat too late to apologize hope u can see....
i promise u all next time although a so unhappy oso dun said out ok!!!???

haiizzz...

i wanna do de things edi do le...

waiting.......> <

if zhuan xiao u will happy i will do it for u~